
Bob is keeping me on high alert as he starts seeking another call (pastor position). Things are coming to a close at his church so we need to be ready. He is looking at positions in Omaha, San Antonio, a small town in Michigan, St. Cloud, Seattle and a couple of others. Who knows where we'll end up. I hate this part of the gig. I never feel like I really get to make my house a home because 5-7 years later (average call time) we'll be on our way. It makes me anxious. It starts to give me a stomach ache.
So, I am staying focused on Christmas. The kids are at such a great age for enjoying the season. Love it. My favorite Christmas moment this year was Rosie "evangelizing" to my Jewish friend when she was over for a play date. It was hysterical. Rosie was impatiently explaining the whole Nativity story when she showed my friend Mary and Joseph. "They're married," She explained "but they're still happy."
Yikes!
just wait until they have kids!
Here are a couple of other pics from the last week.

Monday, December 18, 2006
Posted by Cakes at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment