Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Well, let's just say...



My week started out with Chowder and I sitting in the family room watching TV. We hear something come tumbling down the steps. This is an hourly occurence so we don't pay it much mind. Then, Jellybean comes in. Rather meekly she says,



"I made a big noise. Did you hear it?"
"Yes, I did hear that noise. What was that?"
"ummmm. It was your camera."

*silence*

more calm than I feel, "Could you go get it for me?"

Rosie crumbles into tears. "ok."

In the hall I hear her whisper to Max, "Could you go give this to Mama?" and she runs upstairs.

Max brings me my camera. Well, what is left of my camera. Bob tries to stick pieces back on it, but it's done. And here I thought I was going to get to buy a Dyson with our tax refund. ah well. Bob announces that this is where children cost more money. Replacing the things that they break. Two weeks ago we had to get a new optical drive for our iMac. not cheap. Now, the camera. At least it was an older, obsolete camera. I mean 3 megapixels?! C'mon!

but I really wanted that Dyson...
Are the Fisher Price pictures that bad?

0 comments: