Well, Friday night brought him home to us and Sunday afternoon took him away again. It was really great to see him and hold him again, but we both agree that it made it harder for him to go back. I’m hoping the kids will adjust ok tomorrow morning.
We had friends over for dinner tonight and we’ll have more over tomorrow, Wednesday, and Friday. It really helps to have these evenings broken up. All of these people love us and support us and won’t bat an eye about the house slowing falling apart around us. They’ll probably smoothly pitch in without any mind. I can’t tell you how blessed we are to have such amazing friends and neighbors.
It seems I’m going going going all day but still keep falling behind. My vow this week is to be lights out going to sleep by 11:00 pm. I think a big part of the problem is my lack of sleep. He called me tonight to let me know that he got to Dubuque safely, so now everyone is in their place.











0 comments:
Post a Comment