I had such a cool day yesterday. I had three friends, that I haven't seen in 10-15 years, in town from various corners of the world. We got to hang out for the afternoon while our kids played and then go out to dinner at one of Bob and my favorite pubs (Even if it is Welsh). I can't tell you how much seeing them and being called by my childhood nickname and maiden name sparked something deep inside that somehow has gotten lost over the years. It was something I didn't even know I was missing. Something that I can't begin to describe or put my finger on. But it was something that is so integral to what makes me, "ME."
And I love how I look tall in this picture! (top right)
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Cool day yesterday
Posted by Cakes at 10:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment