Things are going to be crazy busy for the next two weeks as we gear up for school and various other crammings (like an end of summer camping trip). My posting may again become sporadic. But, I will have a couple of issues I'll want your opinions on.
School issues with Conor
School options for Oliver
School opportunities for Fiona
And a couple of pregnancy/birth things
There will probably be some whining and little bit of desperate financial wrangling, and hopefully a pretty picture or two.
What's up for today?
9:00-10:00 am family worship service
11:00 am traditional worship (Bob Only)
11:00-1:00 pm my sister's baby shower (she is due first week of Sept)
1:00 pm worship service at retirement home (Bob only)
1:00-5:00 pm Back to School picnic for little ones
3:00-5:00 pm Watermelon Social for our block
Anybody seeing any room for where I can cram my daily nap in?
No?
me either.
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Ho Boy...
Posted by Cakes at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment