So, today on MSN.com the "stars" have decided to discuss "When is a family too big?" Whatever. But, I find it ironic that the opposers of large families kept siting food and water shortages and environmental concerns as the reasons behind their opposition. Including calling people who have large families "selfish."
Now, please know I couldn't possibly care any less about what Lily Tomlin thinks about my family, but I would love to know how big her house is. Where is her house built? What are her utility bills? Does she have a pool? What does she drive? How often does she fly? How far? What does her menu look like? etc. etc.
The reality is that my family of soon to be 8 has a much smaller global footprint than my suburban friend who is in a family of 4. And I can guarantee that is waaaaayyyy smaller than Mary Wells.
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
When do we stop blaming familes on the state of the world?
Posted by Cakes at 10:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment