Well, I did it.
I actually submitted my application for college. I need to mail out my transcript requests and finish up my resume, but everything else is in order.
I can't believe how nervous I am about all of this.
*********************************************
On another nail biter note,
Fiona has taken to exposing my belly several times a day to tell Eleanor to, "Get out! Get out Baby! Can I have? Baby! Baby! Baby! Can I have?"
Yes Darling, soon enough you can have the baby. She will come out. And then you'll be the big sister.
Fiona has taken to exposing my belly several times a day to tell Eleanor to, "Get out! Get out Baby! Can I have? Baby! Baby! Baby! Can I have?"
Yes Darling, soon enough you can have the baby. She will come out. And then you'll be the big sister.










0 comments:
Post a Comment